Adult Creative Arts Therapy Group
First and Last Tuesday of every Month and
On the Day of the Session
1. Let the Forestta staff know that you are with the Art Therapy Group as you enter just before 1pm.
2. Order your beverage and yummy cake.
3. Look for the colourful candelabra on a table at the back of the restaurant
4. Enjoy a Non-judgmental, Creative Arts process with a fun group of people. (NO ART EXPERIENCE NECESARY)
5. Indulge in your pre-ordered beverage and cake as we share our insights.
6. Go home each session with a meaningful, creative piece of introspective art.
Private Group Bookings or Work PD or Bonding Bookings
Larger groups are most welcome and can be booked on days other than Tuesdays.
You can also negotiate a more substantial meal and a targeted topic if you wish. I am happy to design a bespoke Wellness Session to suit the needs of your group.
I would suggest - due to the nature of the work, alcohol be avoided until processing of emotions and subjects raised during sessions is completed.
NDIS Clients and their Carers Welcome
Fees can be billed through core supports and capacity building: Increased social and community participation, social and recreational activities.
Examples of creative works
The topics of our sessions will be centred around collective themes raised by the group on the day
Confidentiality & Trust
Personal stories shared within the session times and amongst group members must be treated with strict confidentiality and honoured respect. Breaking the trust of the group may result in a member being refused further participation.
To avoid interrupting a group member who may be sharing sensitive material, or miss out on significant meditative process, be mindful to arrive 5 - 10 mins prior to 1pm. You may like to take a moment to place your cake and beverage order, and care to personal needs before we begin the session.